You can absolutely make the best out of today!
March 20 is one of the most powerful days of the year. And that’s why you don’t want to miss this.
Okay, as promised, here is what I love to tell you about the sky phenomenon we are having today. If you have felt a little (or a lot) stressful during these past two weeks, you are not alone. Many of us feel it, too. On March 5, we had Full Moon in Virgo. On March 16, Pluto squared Uranus. And on March 14, we started to experience Saturn Retrogade in Sagittarius, which will last until June 14.
Wait, I don’t want to sound too technical here. But I get to tell you that these movements in our planetary system has brought us to experience feelings, such as irritation or anger. Which is a good sign! This is the time for you to bring to surface the surpressed feeling, anger, or disappointment you’ve been feeling all this time. You want to be free, so that’s why you have to let it all out. But.. it doesn’t mean you have to shout to people or to yourself all the time. We can tackle it wisely. I will tell you more about it below.
But, now, let me share with you what we are experiencing today:
This is a great momentum of your lifetime! And if that’s not enough for you, on March 21, our Hindu people here in Bali celebrate Nyepi, or what we call as a the Day of Silence. There will be no fire, no electricity, no talking, which means you won’t be able to watch TV, phone your friends, cook, read, go to work, or update your social media status. Such an incredible timing to go deep within and meet your true self.
You can try it on if you want, it’ll be super recharging! But if you can’t manage to have one silent day just yet, here is what you can do:
1. Meditate. Meditation is always the best way to center yourself, receive Divine messages and act upon the here and now. If you’re not into meditation, that’s okay, let’s pray.
2. Set intention. We are having a Pisces supermoon today. This very spiritual sign teaches us to come face to face with our soul purpose. Set your intention, visualize your future, and have faith that your dreams are coming true.
3. Write journal. Be creative. This is the time to express yourself. Sing, dance, paint, write. Get super inspired and don’t be surprised, your writing may lead you to find your greatest truth.
4. Seek support from “outside yourself”. Surround yourself with crystals if you like them. Ask for Divine guidance from your Spirit Guide or your guardian angels. Believe me, they’re always around and handy. Or, you can always reach out for friends. I’m always around and handy, too 🙂
5. Go outdoor. This is very important. In a time like this, you would want to get grounded. Spend time in the nature. Feel the inter-connection between the small universe within you and the bigger universe out there (which is also within you).
This is a collage of pictures I took from my walk today. These views are worth sharing! (Anyone want to guess where this is? Winners will have a mini reading session with me..!!!).
And this is one of my take-home lessons today: Life is about me keep on walking, no matter what!