You are about to witness something great!
A moment of awakening is about to happen of the Full Blood Moon.
It will be a loss for me not to share with you the extravagant event that is coming up this April 4, 2015. We have been experiencing mesmerizing sky phenomenons these past few weeks. And this is equally HUGE! I know it’s the Easter holiday and all, but I manage to fit in my time to write you this. Because I know you need this and this is so very important for you.
1. Blood full moon is used to describe a Total Lunar Eclipse. When Earth casts its shadows on a Full Moon and eclipses it, the Moon may get a red glow.
2. Total lunar eclipses are rare. There is only about one in three lunar eclipses. About four to five total lunar eclipses can be seen on Earth in a decade. They don’t usually occur in any specific order. However, once in a while, four Total Lunar Eclipses can happen in a row. Just like what we have in this 2014-2015 period. This occurrence is called as Lunar Tetrad.
3. This is the third total lunar eclipses during this 2014-2015 Lunar Tetrad. But, this is the first one occurring since the new year of 2015. The first total lunar eclipse in this tetrad was on April 15, 2014, continued with October 8, 2014. The next one that we will experience after this April will be on September 28, 2015.
4. There is a rumour saying that this Total Lunar Eclipse is the sign of the end of the world. This view was first brought by two pastors in early 2014. Apparently, it’s because the eclipses in the tetrad coincide with important Jewish festivals. The eclipses in April 2014 and April 2015 occur at the same time as Passover (celebration of the Israelites’ freedom from slavery and their exodus from Egypt), while the October 2014 and September 2015 eclipses occur during the Feast of Tabernacles (The first day of Sukkoth celebrated by Jewish people around the world). But, don’t worry, this is not true!
5. Since the phenomenon we had on March 20 (Supermoon, Spring Equinox, Solar Eclipse), we’re going into an even deeper sense of awakening. One portal of light has just opened, and on this April 4, we will be crossing over through another portal of light, progress and understanding. The portal of FREEDOM. The freedom to cross over to the New Earth, simply by letting go of the past, clearing our own karma and getting ourselves off the karmic wheel of life on planet Earth. Totally and for good! I will have to tell you that NOW, this is possible. You are totally free; you just have to choose to be free.
If these past few weeks feel like a burden for you, or most of you, those are part of the progress. You may recall past memories or your old reactions to life may appear. It seems you are back to where you have started, with less improvement or achievement in your life. But, that is NOT what is happening. The energy in the Universe is in the dance to squeeze every ounce of the last “dirt” we have in ourselves, so that soon after, we can start afresh, walk into the light and be the light. By saying “dirt”, I don’t refer to it as negativity at all. It simply refers to the old energies that no longer serve us. We don’t need them so we better let them go.
This phenomenon resembles one which had happened in December 21, 2012; one which people consider as the end of the world. Well, it was not! On that day, a huge momentum of awakening took place. If you think of it and if you begin to reflect on yourself or on those around you, you can begin to see how things change since then. It may affect your inclination towards spirituality, oneness, even your change of diet. Many people have been touched massively during that period of time, and this is exactly what about to happen during this April 4, 2015 period of time. So, it’s not the end of the world! It’s the beginning of a whole new world.
6. This time, the phenomenon will be visible to countries such as U.S., Asia (Japan and around), Australia and New Zealand.
7. For those in North America, the Eclipse will take place just before Sunrise, while for those in Australia and New Zealand, the Eclipse will take place after Sunset. In total, the Total Eclipse will last only for 4 minutes and 43 seconds. This makes it the shortest Total Lunar Eclipse of the 21st century!
8. It is not a coincidence that we have Good Friday and Easter at the same time with the Full Moon, and this year, a Blood Full Moon. In both Eastern and Western philosophies, full moon has always been regarded as a time for total awakening. Deep intuition and spiritual achievement. This is a time for us to reflect that the death of a great persona, Jesus Christ, is actually a completion towards the light. It is a symbol of total love and total awakening.
9.. It is also not a coincidence that this Blood Full Moon is going to occur on the fourth day of the fourth month. 4-4. The number ‘4’ is always known as the number of the Angels. It is a great message signifying that all the Divine beings, and especially the Angels in this case, are all around us and are all with us during this very important time period. They are here to guide and guard us. But, because they are bound to the law of non-interference, they cannot do anything that is against our will. So, if you ever need help in life, simply ask. They will always come to the rescue 100%.
10. And, this is my channeled message for all of you:
“Please follow your intuition. You may think that some of your desired actions are not in line with your past habits or perspectives. But they are there to help you to be better. Whatever happen, just do it. Follow your heart. It is time for all of us on Earth to be courageous enough to walk with love and dignity. This is not cliché. This is the truth and only truth since the beginning of time and it is time to restore the truth. There is no guilt and punishment, but there is forgiveness and lessons to be learned. Learn the lesson and move on. It is very easy once you have tried it once. You all can do it and we are here to protect you and guide you. You are miracles and you should live up to those miracles that are within you. You simply do not know what you are made of. You are loved. You are love.”
I am deeply touched by this message and I invite you to discuss it over in my blog post in my page. What is your take on the above article? Will you have a special ritual on the day? And please share this to your friends. Just one simple click and they will be so thankful to you.
Thank you very much reading and sharing. Be the light, spread the love!
Many blessings to you,
PS: The scientific facts about the blood full moon is acquired from timeanddate.com. Fact #5 is summarized and inspired from sacredascensionmerkaba.wordpress.com